Wednesday 26 March 2008

Some more Random Stuff

I think I now have this blog up and running :), I am still trying to arrange photo's so I can link them here. As you can see I am up late tonight, did a whole host of filing for a change. Work was not to bad today because my boss was off due to problems with the trains. I will tell you something, you have one problem on your line and everything comes to a stand still. The other day I got to the station,, only to find out that all the trains were delayed because someone decided to jump in front of one. Makes you think why someone would take their life like that hey? I must say though if they intended to cause an impact on 1000's of commuters they do.

No comments:

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...