Sunday 11 May 2008

Scrapbooking Style

I unpacked my albums on Friday night ( this task has taken me 6 months to achieve lol ) because I had to find place for them... Let alone the other 50 boxes in the garage that still need doing !!!! I also decided to sort out all the photo's, got halfway and still have two piles to put in the normal albums.. I don't want my photo's in boxes anymore !!!!!
Whilest looking through the albums I realised that alot of my LO are just pretty pages and do not tell a story, this is something I am going to change.. Maybe dedicate a whole album just about the story of our lives and then have the pretty page albums to use up the stash.

No comments:

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...