Saturday 3 May 2008

This is what I did today..




I managed 2 LO !!!! both were challenges, one for UKS weekly challenge where I scrapped a heritage photo modern style. The Silly Photo LO was for Scrapagogo April stetch challenge. I tried here to create a shabby fun LO. Not sure whether I am exstatic about it though. We have decided to go out tomorrow, do some sight seeing. We planning to go to Oxford!! Dad goes back in September which is not too far away with the way time is flying at the moment so I would like to get out and see as much as we can. Before he goes back to SA I plan to do a an album for him to take back with him!!!





No comments:

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...