Tuesday 20 January 2009

UKS 2009 - Scrap like you mean it.... Week 3


This week our challenge was to use some chipboard.... an easy challenge for those who are like me and have hoarded the stuff since the scrapbooking market first launched the product, too scared to use it, saving it for a special layout. Gone are those days, I have finally realised after 5 years of scrapbooking that if you hoard, one day , is one day that the stash wont appeal to you anymore.... So girls , there is not time like the present. Use it , and use as much as you like.

The chipboard I used was from Fancy Pants.... I have also been trying very hard to use my old stash, so the papers here are maybe 3 years old, some maybe even older. I have been making a concerted effort lately to use as much of my old paper as I can, because I am REALLY REALLY REALLY itching to get some new in .

Talking about New , have you seen the new Making Memories Love Notes range, just been launched for Valentines day... oh my gosh... I love it, I now understand why I have waited 15 years to do my Wedding Album.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this Bee. Would never say its old stash. Red and blue is timeless.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is about blue and red, but somehow it kust always works. I love that combination! I am also trying hard to use up all my old stash, partly because it is sinful just how much I have and partly because I am broke. LOL

Anonymous said...

lol... love your comment about waiting 15 years to do your wedding album! You must have known Making Memories would bring out just the right paper!!! :-)

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...