Tuesday 24 March 2009

Pencil Lines Sketch ...... Number 125

Being at home on leave is great !! I have plenty of me time to scrap, Emma just sits and plays with paper, scissors and glue when we together.

I get loads of inspiration from my email buddies, some of the stuff that comes through, I save because it is meaningful, inspiring or just beautiful. This is one quote I saved and decided to scrap it because it pretty much sums up how I have been feeling lately and this quote uplifted me. Makes you think about what life should be all about... ..
The quote says :
There are two eternities that can really break you down.
Yesterday and Tomorrow
One is gone and the other doesn't exist.
So Live Today

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

Beautiful quote and beautiful Lo.

Kim Watson said...

Lovely page! Great take on the sketch!

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...