Tuesday 11 August 2009

I received a Blog Award... Yippee Yay

My dear scrapping buddy, Tertia has left me a blog award.

I am supposed to name 5 things that I would like to do. Only 5? You have got to be kidding me, there is so much I want to do. how do I limit it to 5? I'll try:

1. I want to be a stay at home mommy for a little while, while the children are still little.
2. I want my own studio, my own space, out side of my lounge !
3. I would love to be part of a design team, a manufacturer's design team will do !!( Hey I need to aim high !!)
4. I want to take art lessons and learn how to draw properly.
5. I want to see the Northern Lights

Now for 5 people I want to pass this award on to.
1. Kim
2. Gill
3. Lee
4. Sam
5. Sue

3 comments:

Kim Watson said...

Thanks for thinking of me Bee...you are so sweet! I'll pass it on with pleasure!!

Lee said...

Thanks so much. I will gladly accept the award and pass it on.

Sue Clarke Independant Stampin' Up Demonstrator said...

Thanks Bee you are so kind, Ive not had an award before so I except it with pride, and will gladly pass it on. Tell me what I need to do if anything!

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...