Tuesday 13 October 2009

Doesn't this face make you smile ?


Just a very simple LO that I did a while ago. This was one of those layouts that lay incomplete because I had to do the final bits ( the kites). Thanks to my ‘scrappy friend’ Gill; I finally made them after she told me I should fold the paper like I would do a baby’s nappy.  Note : Folding nappies was one thing I did for maybe 2 months 13 years ago before I decided to do disposables, so I was a little bit rusty, and would never have thought of it. Thanks Gill !!!

1 comment:

Gin said...

Looks great Brenda. I had plenty of nappy folding practise aas I had my girls in the olden days!!!

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...