Thursday 28 June 2012

Simply Scored ...

I am so glad I ordered the Simply Scored Tool and the diagonal plate to go with it. It is so easy to make a beautiful envelope to match your card with the diagonal plate. Some instructions are provided with the plate to get you started. The plate can also be used to create an embossed background as I did in these examples. Here I scored at 1 Inch intervals to create the " diamond " background.
 

 


Products : Baja Breeze Cardstock, Mocha Morning Speciality Paper, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Oval All Stamps
Products : Whisper Cardstock, Mocha Morning Speciality Paper, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Oval All Stamps

No comments:

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...