Friday 19 August 2022

I haven't added anything to my blog in so long, I am not even sure I know how to !! Jokes aside, I have tried to have a dedicated website just for  Stampin but keep coming back to my 'old' blog. It's been around for so long, that it would be a shame not to continue with this. 

I have been doing various things over the last couple of years, more recently I have started drawing and painting again. However when creativity is lacking or time, I always come back to making cards. 

This week I have felt the need to try something different to Stampin up products, I used some of my other stash that I have had for some time and I loved how they turned out, 

This card was made with Paperartsy stencils and stamps and inspired by Tracy Scott. The background is done in Tim Holtz distress inks. I love this colour combination and will definitely do some more. 




No comments:

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...