Sunday 22 June 2008

Something different, a card or two!!


I promised myself that I was going to try something different and do a card or two. Well if you are anything like me you land up buying "stuff" with the intention of doing something with it. But sometimes, more often than not the "stuff" gets added to your other "stuff" otherwise know as "stash" and maybe if you lucky you might just use it sometime in the near future. Well that is the intention anyway !!
I have got such an addiction for paper, ink and scrapbooking stash it is not funny. I bought a 'Ranger Clear Resist Pad " ages ago ! Possibly a year ago if not longer, at the time I had no idea what to do with it but the name sounded cool and I had to have it ! Well today was the day I pulled it out and played a bit and this is the results. I first stamped the mask images with clear resist ink on glossy paper, dried it with my heat gun and then coloured in the background with Distress Inks. I must be honest I really really really like the effect !!

No comments:

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...