Pages

Friday, 11 July 2008

Time to slow down...

I can't believe it is weekend already !!! Where does the time go? Well I suppose that then answers Shimelle's blog prompt for the "My Freedom" class I am busy with.
I want the pace to slow down. Right now, my week consists of work, work and more work. I leave at 7.30 am in the morning and return at 7.30 pm. That leave me 3 hours to spend a little time with my kids, husband, and me. It is just not fair!!
I had all the intentions of keeping up to date with this project, I am not stressing though because I have to be realistic about how much time I actually have available too me.

Thanks to this gorgeous rainy weather, which I call scrapping weather I will get down to being a little creative so watch this space.
xxx

4 comments:

voodoo vixen said...

I sympathise Bee, its hard to find some 'me' time when your schedule is filled with commuting and work and family.

~Danity Doll~ said...

yeah it's definitely fab weather for scrapping!!!! it's great, can't wait to see what you're working on xx

Tracy'sspace said...

I know the feeling Bee! I never seem to have any time to catch up with things. I have left you an award on my blog!

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

Hi Bee,

Please visit my blog - I gave you an award! :)

Michelle