Monday 18 August 2008

Useless ...

I am a useless and rubbish blogger of late...life has just run away with me lately. I am currently battling with my commute to work. I get home at 7.30 pm. By the time we finish with dinner, it is bed time for the kids and then my second job in the form of house maid starts. Ironing needs to be done and dishes washed.
At the moment I just cannot justify sitting at the PC. Scrap time is also non existent at the moment. What I do intend doing though is some digi scrapping on the train on my way to work in the morning and on my way home, all I need to do is find my photoshop disk so I can load the software onto my laptop.

I did manage these though last month :)




1 comment:

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

Ag shame Bee! I wondered what happened to you caue I kept on popping in at your blog and your were mia! I can only imagine how hard it is for you to spend so little time with your family. The scrapping on the train is a great idea!

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...