Sunday 14 September 2008

Now I can print my own photos again!!!

I finally went and bought myself a new printer !!!! My existing one is in perfectly working order and practically brand new , but I cannot get the ink cartridges here in the UK, thanks to the manufacturer, they decided to do different number ink cartridges per region. I spent hours on the phone the other day with the help desk to re-regionalise my printer but it didn't work. I was actually cross and disappointed and for the last 4 months have been pondering the idea of a new printer. My friend Val even offered to send me ink from South Africa, but it is just not worth the cost in postage.
.
It is amazing how lost you feel as a scrapbooker when you cannot print you own size photo's and being stuck to 10 X 15 cm.

1 comment:

Kim Watson said...

I would be SO lost without my printer, it's like my Linus blankie...so I can feel your frustration.

Great that the problem is resolved...does that mean we can see some more of your lovely L.O's now?
X

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...