Sunday 8 February 2009

UK Scrappers Cyber Crop

Class - Cat Among the Pigeons
My sister in law is very special friend. I loved this photo of her. Did this LO for a class called 'Cat among the Pigeons' by Rachel for the UKS Cyber Crop.
Used loads of chipboard, painted with bubble wrap and used my flourish stamps.
Challenge - Hill Stree Blues

I Dreamt the whole night about waking up and making these flowers. Always wanted to do them, this challenge got me into action. I am already thinking about the layout I am going to use them on.

Challenge - Nancy Drew by Shimelle

Here we had to use a kit and do as many LO's or cards as we could. I ran out of time because I only started this , this morning ..

Here is the kit I put togeteher


Here is LO

Here is a Card

Here is a Book Mark



Challenge - Miss Marple

Yay, I finally used my Autumn Leaves 'Build-a-flower' Stamp set. I used those flowers I made earlier on.

5 comments:

Kit said...

wonderful work!

Cath_evans said...

Wow you keep yourself busy. I love the flower embellishments and how you used them. I am glad it is not just me who looks forward to making things!!

Elizabeth said...

Wow - you have been busy. Love the button flowers.

Anonymous said...

Thats a whole (awesome) amount of scrapping you did this weekend. Wow I am so impressed. Loved your flowers. They real pretty too.
x
val

Jo Power said...

Wonderful lo. Love the flowers they look fab.

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...