Sunday 2 August 2009

Monthly Crop


It seems that the only time I get to post on my blog is after our monthly crop. This is so bad, normally I fit in loads of creative time during the month too, but lately I have been a little OCD on house work and Ironing that I have not done anything for me...
I am still on leave this week so I intend doing loads more.

I took these photo's of Aidan and Chips. There is always a special bond between Aidan and his pets, that's the way it has been for 10 years and that's the way it will be for ever and a day. Chips is very special, she is our first pet here in the UK, it has been nearly 2 years since we left South Africa, the trauma of having to find homes for our animals we had there has not gone away with Aidan. There is not a week that goes by the he has not asked after his other cat Teddy. So Chips is special to him, and him to her.....

4 comments:

Tertia said...

Hallo Bee, long time no see! Love these LO's There is such a special bond between children and rheir pets, I think children that grow up without pets never learn anything about unconditional love!

Anonymous said...

I miss our crops more than much. So impressed you did 2 LO's. Im so glad you back...... LOL. Seriously. :) Happy pages.

Your pages made me smile. Such cute pics of Emma too. She looks like she has loads of mischief waiting to come out still. Yeah Aiden is real special with animals. I am glad you have chips.

Val

~*{ Michelle }*~ said...

Your LO's are once again super cute Bee! :)

Lynsey said...

Bee, these are stunning! Can I lift the second one?

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...