Wednesday 21 April 2010

Volcano.... Erruption... Ash Cloud .....stuck .

So what do you do when an act of Nature, like an erupting Volcano disrupts nearly the whole of Europe’s Air traffic... well you sit tight.


I was one of those that got stuck in Athens for the weekend; I was due to fly back home on Friday when on Thursday the UK closed its airspace, and shortly after that Europe followed pursuit.

I was actually quiet happy to spend the weekend in Athens because I got to see some sights, I have been back and forwards to Athens for 6 months and have not had a chance to see anything besides the inside of my hotel room and my office.

So here are some pics

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...