Sunday 8 August 2010

Its been a while .....

It’s been a while since I posted let alone scrapped. The last couple of months have been hectic at work, somewhere along the line I lost my creative MOJO. I guess it’s because I have been so very tired.


The only creative energy I have had lately has been to continue spending, yesterday I took a drive to L.B Crafts, for the first time. Yup, been in Milton Keynes, 2 1/2 years, I have been going to Olney for our monthly crop for 2 years, and not once, have I ventured into the shop.....

WOW, so much inspiration. The owner Lin is so talented too. There were just too many wonderful things, inks, and paints, and metal, and stamps and... its not going to be good for my budget though!!!!

Today we had our crop, and instead of dabbling with cards like I have been doing lately, I did a LO!!!! Noting better to get those creative juices flowing than a Pencil Lines Sketch



and another


1 comment:

Tertia said...

Dear Bee
So glad you are fine and you are back blogging. I was wondering where you were hiding.
Your LO's are beauriful.

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...