Sunday 15 May 2011

Sketch # 118

I am a bit late in posting my take on the sketch over at the Scrappiest .  I tend to scrap my kids more than any subject and thought a change would be good so I did a page of my late father in law. TFL



This week my son started at the Local secondary school in the area. The 3 year wait is finally over. Can you believe it, its been 3 years that we have been on the waiting list for this school and out of the blue I got a call 3 weeks ago to say they have a place for him. Its going to be quiet an adjustment for him going back into uniform because the school he was at was very casual. I think he looks really smart :) ! He was not impressed that I stood taking photo's before he left for school.

No comments:

Feathery by Tim Holtz

I die cut the feathers from the Tim Holtz Feathery set. I used some Distress Stain sprays, ran them through the 3D industrious embossing fol...